- More than 14,500 students including nearly 500 international students from 66 countries.
- Approximately 1,800 faculty and staff, including more than 630 full-time instructional faculty, 76 percent with terminal degrees.
- More than 1,000 students of color, a diverse faculty and staff and an institutional commitment to welcoming underrepresented populations.
North Star Scholars Program
- Participate in a lab support role or as a leader of a mentor-led study group.
- Participate in social activities with other Alliance partners.
- Meet once/month for a professional activity.
- Serve as role models with other diversity programs.