- MCTC's outstanding liberal arts and science disciplines provide students with a solid foundation in a liberal arts education for transfer into four-year degree programs.
- Students can take liberal arts coursework in more than 35 different areas of study including the new Associate of Fine Arts degree; new Associate in Science degrees in biotechnology, biology, math, and chemistry; and six different languages.
- Experienced faculty who hold PhD's, Master's or Master of Fine Arts degrees offer instruction in small classroom settings. Classmates from all over the world provide rich, global perspectives on the subject matter.
- MCTC Scholars and Peer Mentors Program
- Academic Support Program
- Introduction to Research Program