- The University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD) is a comprehensive regional university. Undergraduate students can choose from 160 majors and minors, including 8 pre-professional programs.
- Providing an alternative to both large research universities and small liberal arts colleges, UMD attracts students looking for a personalized learning experience on a medium-sized campus of a major university.
- UMD enrolls 10,858 students representing 44 states and 40 countries. This includes 1,383 students of color and 241 international students. No matter where we're from, we are all part of the Bulldog family. We believe diversity makes a world of difference and are committed to equality, diversity, and social justice. At UMD we host programs and provide support for African American, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian/Pacific American, Latino/Chicano, LGBTQIA, international students, and students with disabilities.
- Tutoring Program
- Mentor/Study Sessions
- Workshops, Seminars, Conferences
- International Education Office
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering - Scholarships
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering - Research
- Swensen College of Science and Engineering - Academic Advising
- Tutoring Center
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- American Indian Learning Resource Center
- Multicultural Center